Nutritionist for Optimal Living
My name is Jennifer and I am a professional nutritionist with over 12 years of experience. I hold a Bachelor's and Master's degree in nutrition and am also a board certified CNS professional and CT-state certified nutritionist.
My approach is simple and based on years of one-on-one coaching. Whether your goal is weight loss, managing a health condition, or just feeling better I can help. I create personal nutrition and lifestyle plans while providing support and accountability. This combination is the key to success. Studies have shown this again and again.
Curious about my approach? Here are some highlights:
- Balance your hormones, gut microbiome, immune response, & more-> Your body is designed to constantly adapt and maintain a balance (homeostasis). Unfortunately, many of us are out of balance and therefore suffering from anything from low energy to chronic health conditions. I design a plan to re-balance your body inside and out.
- Whole, minimally processed foods-> Our body has multiple systems that regulate weight, metabolism, hunger, fullness, emotions, and so much more. When we eat primarily "whole" foods these systems are able to function properly. This makes getting healthy and staying healthy significantly easier.
- Self-Care-> Self-care refers to taking time to recover, have fun, and invest time in something that makes you happy. This can range from reading a good book to getting a massage. Good self-care can make the difference between a mind/body that is thriving and one that is continually suffering.
- Optimizing your metabolism-> Many factors affect your metabolism. I work to optimize your metabolism so that you feel great and reach your goals at the same time.
- Personal Strategies-> Everyone is different and nutrition is not one size fits all. I work with you to develop not only the diet that is best for you but also the strategies and habits that will make it easy and delicious!
My name is Jennifer and I am a Connecticut state-certified nutritionist and CNS professional. I have over 12 years of experience with one-on-one nutrition counseling and group education.
I earned my Bachelor's degree in Nutrition Communications from Arizona State University in 2007. In 2017, I graduated summa cum laude from the University of Bridgeport with a Master's degree in Human Nutrition.
In spring 2019 I opened the doors of Evolved Nutrition, LLC. There, I provide a variety of services and programs to help individuals make deeper lifestyle changes.
Ready to start feeling amazing?